Update about blogCa

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Mudbuddies meet for lunch

 We are a loose group of women, with interest in common at one point or another which led to Mudbuddies who sell their pottery during the summer months at the Saturday market.

But we did become friends and want to get together to keep in touch during the winter months also. 

Last Saturday we got together again.

My shy friends arrived...as I was already waiting by the window.

The wood fired oven is ready for pizza orders behind me. I was happily wearing the bright pink blouse I recently purchased in the thrift store!

Did I mention they are camera shy? We got there early (which is the way to get good service on Saturdays). 


One friend had the entre' salad.

And I had the side salad with only tomatoes!

I forgot to take a shot before eating almost half of my Shrimp Scampi on angel hair. This is one of my favorites, and of course half goes home to be another meal or two.

I ran into another former Mudbuddy this week in the studio, so our next gathering may include her as well! 


Today's quote:

Everyone is entitled to seek out their own path leading from the darkness into the light.


8 comments:

  1. It is nice to meet up with your friends for lunch. The salad and shrimp scampi look yummy. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been meeting often after the Saturday markets in the summer, but it's nice to extend it to winter days as well!

      Delete
  2. ...I'm eating more salads these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost 'a group of loose women' but not quite. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha...very close to being such. But mainly just comfortable in our shoes. Clothes are not always tight either...rather loose I'd say.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Whoever thought it up, we've had that spot in the Tailgate Market for years...and most years (summers on Saturday only) we've been the only potters there.

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.