Update about blogCa

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Cathy Holt's South American ecological visits

 I have a list of blogs I read. And I know some of them will be brief, and some will be deep and long. So I choose which ones to read based somewhat on the amount of time I have.

I set this one aside to read when I knew I wouldn't be interrupted, and would be able to give full attention to her words. Cathy Holt used to live in Asheville NC, and gave various workshops about communication. They were always very inspirational. Then she moved to South America. And now she blogs occasionally about things like bio-gas, and ecological sustainable living, and how communities of people support each other's ideas. They are incredible to me.

Here's the latest.

Cathy Holt on Columbian Ecovillages  


I hope you look at this blog/newsletter. I'd love to hear what you think.

I was most impressed by learning about plants making music.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link, I will check it out later. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.