Update about blogCa

Monday, February 5, 2024

On critical thinking

 

I like the way this breaks down the usual who/what/when / etc.  It makes me think a bit beyond my usual way of looking at things.

There are important things to think about today.

The election.

Climate change.

Health issues.

The dishes need to be done, and I'm the only one who lives here...


Today's quote:

I am especially glad of the divine gift of laughter; it has made the world human and lovable, despite all its pain and wrong."

W.E.B. Du Bois

3 comments:

  1. There is always too much to think about. It can make my head spin!
    Take care, have a great day and happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yet you reach out to all us other bloggers and comment on our posts...you are connecting to so many others this way...and you read each blog too! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. ...critical thinking skills have fallen out of favor.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.