Update about blogCa

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Happy Sadie Hawkins Day!

 

This is me of course, in the most wonderful moment captured from last year. But feeling the love, the wonder of nature in all her different aspects, and making memories!

I am only posting now because, a. I don't want to worry people, and 2. I should give fair warning when backing out of my usually daily posts. 

But hey, three or 4 blogs is quite more than any one octogenarian should handle. And I will keep adding something sometimes, but am enjoying going to the art studio, and taking photos around town, waiting patiently for spring, so...less daily posts!

Plus I'm a helper for friends who need rides after having shoulder surgery...or when cars are in the shop. And I'm doing the lunch program almost every day at the Senior Center...which was a really good idea for February that got me up and out of the house, and met new people. My new friends from Wisconsin are going home this weekend. It's nice that they came to visit her sister here for the whole month of February.

Anyway, I'm busy. Thanks for reading, and you know I'll post something whenever it hits my heart to do so!

Do leap over something to commemorate the day!


Today's quote:

 “Every worthwhile book contains many faults, and every worthwhile writer commits them.” lexicographer Eric Partridge

7 comments:

  1. ...I'm not much of a leaper these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just walking, especially after sitting, ugh. Virtual leaps then!

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    I am not a leaper either! I am happy to visit your posts, whenever they appear. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for keeping active. I was feeling lazy today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hares and Rabbits! suzi

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.