Update about blogCa

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Sea Turtles

  One of my best friends just got a new tattoo






The Georgia Sea Turtle Center said:

Welcome Hatchlings!🐢 🐢 🐢

"Our research team documented the first sea turtle nest to hatch on Jekyll this season! This nest was the first nest to hatch in the state of Georgia. Seven hatchlings were still on the surface of the nest and were safely released closer to the water by our research team."

And on another note...sharing some humor from Millie Fiori's blog...she shared the link to Indian Hills Sign on Facebook...where I've also seen many humorous signs by this guy. Now I can find him again. Check out Millie Fiori's blog too!





I love puns...and may groan for them, but never laugh out loud!

17 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I would love to see the sea turtles hatching. The little ones are so cute on the beach. The tattoo is cool. I do visit Pat's blog too, the signs are fun. Have a great day and happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be an amazing event to see, I agree!

      Delete
  2. I am a punster at heart. I sometimes find one that makes me lol but, like you, I usually smile and and nod. That place does a most excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see sea turtles. Very funny puns too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit of joy of one kind (natural) or another (worked upon!))

      Delete
  4. LOL, thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to see them helping out the sea turtle youngins. We only see them in photographs and pbs but we are smiling when we see them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous hatchlings! And I love the humpty Dumpty one...

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.