Update about blogCa

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Flowers and walls

 




This is the wall that Joe is thinking about putting a mural on. Good idea, up to where the stone wall starts at least! These windows don't function, but I think the one around the corner does.

I was thrilled by these stones and their shadows.  But which version should I post?



That last one has lost all it's verticality...and first thought would be of stones lying on the ground. So my vote is for the first one, since it shows them in situ!

11 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Pretty flowers, I love the stone wall. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen, thanks for stopping by. Have a great day, stay cool!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, just at that time of day with cast shadows on the stones!

      Delete
  3. ...a skilled craftsman built that stone wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right. Next time I talk to the building's owner, Joe, I'll ask him who did the stone walls (though it was already built before he got here from Buffalo.)

      Delete
  4. That stone wall is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and have now photographed it from all sides!

      Delete
  5. I'm reminded of a wall of stone I was looking at the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting cobblestone wall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That’s a neat tree in the little space. I like seeing the stone wall in context with the bench and so on, but it is not as graphical as the others.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.