Update about blogCa

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Friendly faces I've run into, and Hugo Awards

Let's start with...for those who are Sci-Fi fans, and maybe have read some things which received the Hugo Award, here's  a link telling who Hugo was!  This man certainly was one who predicted scientific advances as many Sci-Fi publications have.

Bruno is a 7 month old Burmadoodle, who will be a very big dog (after his Burmese Mountain Dog side) but won't shed (after his Poodle side) I met him at the plant sale, and he was very well behaved. I'd say he's taking some good obedience classes!


One of my granddogs, Severus, who lives with my adult grandchildren in Tampa FL.

Here Severus looks bored or sound asleep, and his housemate, Persephone had her tongue working on a paw.

Another shot of Persephone. 




And though I haven't seen this granddog lately, she barks frequently while I'm on the phone with her dad, out in CO.

And how a bout a chuckle about how many dogs it takes to change a lightbulb, according to their breed.






Today's quote:


When you experience mercy, you learn things that are hard to learn otherwise. You see things you can’t otherwise see; you hear things you can’t otherwise hear. You begin to recognize the humanity that resides in each of us.

BRYAN STEVENSON




10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What's amazing about my relations having all those dogs is that I'm a cat person. Oh, the son who owns the last dog pic also has a cat in the family!

      Delete
  2. I love seeing your grand-dogs and other furry friends. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I somehow am drawn to the well behaved dogs...never those who want to jump up on me!!

      Delete
  3. Cute dogs. I love the changing lightbulb question, it was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Canine friends can definitely be cute. I forgot to find a shot of my other granddog...who's a Pomeranian.

      Delete
  5. Great pictures and I love the lightbulb thing.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.