Update about blog

The Animas River flows under the Durango-Silverton narrow gauge railroad bridge in Durango's Rotary Park. Part of the Animas River Trail - walking and biking, dog walking and jogging! And benches for resting and reflecting!

Saturday, October 26, 2019

The Cortez Airport

At about the same time, several small planes landed in Cortez.

 There's the airport...about a mile away.


I guess I just wasn't sitting on the patio most afternoons when they landed.  The little tip of mountain that sticks up above the trees represents the "toes of Sleeping Ute" mountain.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, pretty blue skies. Lovely series. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...visibility doesn't look like a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely got your share of blue skies. :) Lovely series of images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I tried moderating, thinking that would be a quicker way to check on comments, but actually it takes more time. So go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, and I'll check in when I can!!