Update about blogCa

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Just hanging in Santa Fe

I had to go find Museum Hill, and this museum intrigued me. I'll be showing you more soon...a lot more since I went back the next day. But first run was just a reconnoiter, as they say.


 Another Botanical Garden! But not today.

 Turn here to go to downtown and the Old Santa Fe Trail. I just came from downtown. Let's go to the motel instead.

 This is my position watching the news that evening after dinner.

 I was on the 3rd floor, but there's the little Nissan down below (center) at sunset!

 Sunrise wasn't that spectacular...

But the weatherman said the high today would be 71.  Nice!

Today's quote:
The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
HIS HOLINESS THE 14TH DALAI LAMA


3 comments:

  1. ...a frosty start to a beautiful day in the mountains here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day there.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.