Update about blogCa

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Second 10 minutes walking in Santa Fe





 Next to the Basilica, there was a small park, with this brilliant tree! Yay, fall is coming!

 The Arias de Quiros site...

 Beautiful basket-work



It was too early for most shops to be open as I strolled toward the Plaza.

 And there they were, some Native Americans just setting out their wares...most to sit with them on the ground all day.

They were beautiful, but I know Kendra (daughter-in-law) wants to shop here tomorrow, so I won't seriously shop now...not to mention, most of the sales people weren't ready anyway.


 I got a kick out of these little clay pieces.


 And then I crossed the street into the plaza, where there's a bandstand!


I'll have to share this portion tomorrow.

Today's quote:
Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.
Alan Cohen

3 comments:

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.