Update about blogCa

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Albuquerque New Mexico

 Coming down the long hill from the area of the airport...not sure what street I was on at this point...Gibson was one of my favorites.




The five volcanoes to the west...my friend Suzanne told me that was how she could tell the directions in Albuquerque...mountains to the east, of course. Her friend the geologist said there was no way of saying they wouldn't ever erupt again. I left Suzanne on Wed. afternoon to see all her old friends from when she had lived there. We'll meet up again next weekend for the journey home, via another route most of the way too! I'm so glad that she was coming out west and was willing to let me pay half the gas and be passenger (she wouldn't let me drive.)

Looking towards downtown.

 More of downtown.

 Getting ready to go to Santa Fe...there are the mountains to the east...


 I loved how art popped up just about anywhere!

Quote for today:
Fun isn't something that is given or done to you, it is something that you allow yourself to experience. Daily om

8 comments:

  1. ...sunny skies and lust green just don't go together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, lust green is a new one for me...and I am pretty sure I have seen a lot of greens! Tee hee.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are so pretty after the long views in Texas.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful scenery and blue skies for a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We probably won't get rained on while I'm here in the southwest. Maybe when I tart back across country to the east.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful skies and scenery there. Love the volcanoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew any of these mountains were volcanoes...I can always learn something new.

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.