Update about blogCa

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Some thoughts to remember


I want to remember 2 things from the first Yule ceremony I attended this year!

I love doing things with my good friend, Helen (on r). She's a bit older than I am, but nothing stops her from being active in all kinds of things in the community.


One light moment of the ritual for Yule which we attended last Sunday at the UU Congregation in Ashville.  The "Sun" (personified) has returned (as will happen after Winter Solstice this Friday!)

For me, first I was able to give away something that I spend so much of my time thinking about, my fear.  I really would like to live without it.  And secondly, the thing that I put intention into for the new year is making a goddess out of clay each month.  Quite a project!


Today's quote:
Courage has nothing to do with our determination to be great. It has to do with what we decide in that moment when we are called upon to be more.
RITA DOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.