Update about blogCa

Friday, December 21, 2018

Celebrating the darkness

Happy Solstice.

As we await the dawn of a new year...the one that depends upon the tilt of our mother earth in relation to the sun, there's a pause, a moment when the earth has to change directions.

I am somehow aware of that shift in the tilt.  I anticipate it, and try to imagine this large hunk of rock (lots of iron) slowing down in it's tilt, still spinning at the same rate (I hope), still navigating in its eliptical orbit...and suddenly it stops...and then tilts the other way.

I've finally felt up to wraping some gifts.  Oh my.  It was easy.  Of course these are ones I can just hand to people.  None of the major bubble wrap thing, and what size big box will I need?



I'm not sleeping the day away, but just most of it!  I already had my list made out, and bought gifts starting in Oct.  Now to get them to the people I chose them for!  It will happen.  In the great plan of things, not for Christmas I'm afraid.  But for sometime in the next week...or so.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.