Update about blogCa

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tuesday notes as snow melts

I love my son's fiance's ring.  But I don't know what the translucent turquoise stones are.  I think I'll ask him!

He says turquoise and lab opal. I think it's beautiful!

And sending a big yahoo! to Simone Biles, who was on Good Morning America this morning. (I had the sound turned off, just checking on closings that stream across the bottom of the screen.) I turned on the sound in time to hear her report of having kidney stones while winning medals, and doing a gymnastic feat that hadn't been done before! She also shared how valuable being on anti-anxiety medications has been and having regular therapy sessions.  She was congratulated for this, but not for missing her doctor's appointment by being on the show!

Well she's a teen.  What a young woman!


Now there was one more thing I was thinking about...let me try to remember!

How about this event from Thailand?
police in Thailand join protestors

Of course it wasn't quite like they disobeyed orders...it was someone in authority who told them to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.