Update about blogCa

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Just when you think it's not going to get any worse...

Well, life does have this habit of making something else happen when you're just hanging on by your fingers.  So while trying to figure out if I'm not as depressed as I seem to be, and while slowly packing and wrapping the presents...I get a head cold.

Nope, that's not the worst thing in the world.  Finishing the presents before New Years might have been my goal.  But gee, I slept 3 hours yesterday afternoon, and I'm so glad I did, because my nose didn't run while I was using the C-Pap.  It means I have to breathe through my nose, and thankfully it kind of dries stuff out enough that I was able to snooze.

So when I woke up I felt like some Chinese food, and got on real shoes (not slippers, which my friend Cathy gave me for Christmas!) and with weather in high 50s, drove down to our only Chinese place.  Don't know what happened to all the others, but this one is good...got my hot and sour soup, egg roll and sweet and sour chicken...and will have left overs the next day.

Deep breath.  Cough a bit.  Sit and stretch.  Walk around. Tea is good! Lots of liquids!  I'm grateful for what I've got!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling well. I've been noticing friends on Facebook seem to be getting sick too. Tis the season. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin...I'm still dealing with the cold...and sleeping a lot! Healing the old body is so much the focus of my minutes/hours now. But it also keeps me in the now! Breathe. Breathe. Inhale negativity, exhale positive healing...

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.