Update about blogCa

Who knew all this would happen afterwards! Oct 23, 2023 showing some colorful leaves around Lake Tomahawk and the old gazebo.

Saturday, August 10, 2024

Dragon energy

  




The women sat in a circle around a ground altar, with various dragons...4 of mine, a Chinese dragon by Gail (who told her wonderful story of dragon energy) a couple of gold dragon clasps in the central basket, and more! We even had a poster of Childless Dragon Ladies for Kamala Harris!

We sang, we waved scarves, we learned about the Chinese dragon ley lines all over the earth.  Ley lines are identified by energy changes similar to magnetic fields that birds and butterflies use when migrating. If you ever see someone looking for water, a dowser, a person using dowsing rods can also find ley lines.

Dragons may breathe fire, but I think they just point it at things that need to be destroyed...a cleansing if you will. They also love shiny jewelry, and don't we all! We share in our appreciation of the minerals of our earth. I like the idea of the dragon ley lines, though I have no experience of any. Several women at the circle told of their having felt a difference where ley lines meet. Sedona AZ is one place, as well as Glastonbury, UK.

-----------------

A comment about my health brought me to awareness that I didn't sound as if I had tried a lot of resources to get where I am. I have an excellent pulmonologist who's taught me all the methods (with different machines) to help my chronic cough...bronchiectasis. I am sorry when I say I have a cough that people think I should get over it.  I need to cough to clear my lungs, so these machines help me do so. 
The fever is one that just suddenly comes, and then is gone after rest and Tylenol. It doesn't seem related to the bronchiectasis..at least as far as my physicians (2 of them) can figure out. However with the new method of contacting through a web page to the pulmonologist, I haven't really been in discussion with him. I also have a care coordinator who I have a monthly conversation with (or more often as needed)...a Physician's Assistant. He's part of the same practice as my GP. 

If I didn't have to spend a couple of hours a day with the machines (nebulizer and vibrating vest) I might try getting the "Patient Portal" to work.  

Thanks to all who have been concerned about me. A chronic invisible condition has always been hard for friends and family to understand. I just say to new acquaintances, "coughing is good." It allows me to breathe after clearing out my lungs. (also I don't get a sore throat from it, nor is it catching.)
But because people are afraid of COVID, I will wear a mask when coughing, if around people. I hate them (masks) because it cuts my oxygen intake by about 10%. 

I used to be able to go all day until evening when I was tired and the coughing would start. For the last several months it's been almost constant.

Another change is that the air conditioner in my bedroom was full of mold, and the maintenance man cleaned it out completely yesterday. It sure wasn't helping me when I was bedridden after the fever. I have started sleeping with the window open. As long as it gets below 70 that works, and it doesn't rain! The humidity outside is high because of the trees, so I usually close the window partially mid-nightime.

--------------------

Today's quote:

How do we see the world as sacred again? By radical noticing. Looking for awe in all of life.

LUCY JONES







13 comments:

  1. The constant (or frequent) coughing must be hard on you. We've had a few coolish nights, and I've enjoyed having the windows open with the temperature cool enough to require a blanket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'll continue to cough as long as I'm breathing...but to have a few mornings or even days without it (until evening usually) seems like a goal. So glad you had some cool nights also. Hope you didn't get drenched by Debby.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a fun time with your friends. I do hope you feel better soon. Take care, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...mast shoould be standard protocol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure, but perhaps the autocorrect took a mask into mast? It's definitely a good idea around here, masking up.

      Delete
  4. Hi Barbara, My mother was into dragons and she frequently wore an eclectic necklace with a variety of items attached to it...her favorite being a sterling silver dragon. Whenever my wife wears that necklace, she always gets positive comments on it...and that dragon. As for your pulmonary issues, I can sympathize. Although I don't have a cough, I've now combined 60% lung capacity (40% damaged from asthma from coal smoke...heating when I was young) with continuous Afib which makes it harder for my blood to pump and my lungs to absorb enough oxygen. When walking its a slow process and on any kind of incline, I frequently need to stop and pause. Such is the aging process at 82. Keep on keeping on! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, you're just a few months ahead of my August birthday! Nobody cared much when we were young about air quality. I also walk slowly, and started carrying a hiking stick, mainly to remind me to take small steps rather than think I can go at the rate I used to walk. I mentioned on someone's blog that I need to learn more about lungs, so perhaps I can love them. At this point I'm pretty pissed at them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never knew that lots of people are in to dragons, it's all new to me but does sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not into the fantasy books, which seem all over the place. I tried to read them, but I just can't identify with the warlike people that are populating them.

      Delete
  7. I love dragons--as did my boys and now my gdaughter, It's an asy step to (or from) dinosaurs, which they also loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My guess is that the dragon mythology was based on early man (humans) finding some dinosaur bones, and imagined what that huge animal might have been like. From brachiosaurs to dragons would have been great imaginings. It's a shame (as far as I know) that there aren't any cave paintings of dragons.

      Delete
  8. That coughing is hard on you. I get viral-induced asthma. Now, still can't shake it from my COVID infestation. It really limits you. You take care, and keep us in the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The place where ley lines meet is called a vortex. There is one near Basye where I used to live. I did not feel anything special when I was near the spot where it is supposedly located, but there is definitely a spiritual energy a few miles from there at an outdoor “cathedral” called Shrinemont.

    There is also something special about the Sedona area, but that could be because the scenery is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.