They're such pretty flowers. I think I have said before that I didn't care for the plant. I once had irises in the garden, but mine weren't that pretty, didn't bloom very long, and then I was left with a plant that didn't appeal to me. I pulled them out. But if I can find pretty irises in other gardens, I am happy to photograph them because they are very beautiful.
Thanks for commenting! I tried moderating, thinking that would be a quicker way to check on comments, but actually it takes more time. So go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, and I'll check in when I can!!
...we will have to wait for German Iris until Memorial day.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteThe Irises are so pretty, love the different colors. The header shot of the creek is lovely too.
Have a great day!
Many thanks. Have a wonderful day yourself!
DeleteThose are wonderful to look at. I have iris leaves coming up and the surprise will be their color if and when they bloom.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great surprise to look forward to!
DeleteThey are a cheerful sight.
ReplyDeleteAs an artist, I look at the petals, and their swirl of colors, and think, this would be very hard to draw, let alone paint.
DeleteThey're such pretty flowers. I think I have said before that I didn't care for the plant. I once had irises in the garden, but mine weren't that pretty, didn't bloom very long, and then I was left with a plant that didn't appeal to me. I pulled them out. But if I can find pretty irises in other gardens, I am happy to photograph them because they are very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI wondered what you had against them. Thanks for explaining!
DeleteIrresistible!
ReplyDeleteYes.
DeleteLovely blooming irises there!
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteThey are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAnd I had nothing to do with it!
DeleteI love the bearded irises; mine aren't very close to blooming. They are lavender and deep purple!
ReplyDeletePretty iris photos!
ReplyDelete