Update about blogCa

I-40 picked up the old Rte. 66 somewhere along the way, maybe Little Rock, maybe Oklahoma City. But it is the 100th anniversary of Rte 66 so I enjoyed thinking about my parents driving on part Of it in. St. Louis at least. Here we continued from Santa Rosita to Gallup NM, then left both highways to go north to CO.

Monday, January 22, 2024

I had not heard of some of these...

 Good news from Americans of Conscience...


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the good news! Take care, have a great day and happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...we need more Americans of conscience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to hear some positive news. By the way, I log in now just to see your glorious header photo - lovely light and a pretty orchid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny. I've been changing headers so much, who knows what they were when I started!

      Delete
  4. My state is working to reduce wildlife collisions. 🦌 🛻 https://dwr.virginia.gov/wildlife/corridors/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I tried moderating, thinking that would be a quicker way to check on comments, but actually it takes more time. So go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, and I'll check in when I can!!