Update about blogCa

Saturday, December 25, 2021

It's Christmas!

 New birth...

My wishes for a happy Christmas as you experience this day of celebration in whatever way you may.

My first orchid bloom was on Dec 23 this year. But actually this one was blooming at 2019 Thanksgiving when my son Russ gave it to me (after I begged him to!)


I've also never seen a secondary blooming branch off the first one. Pretty amazing!

And if you aren't completely done in by Christmas music, here's a recorded guitar sellection that lasts 4 hours, great background to enjoy doing things!






Today's quote:

Think always of the universe as one living creature, made of one substance and one soul: how all is absorbed into this one consciousness; how a single impulse governs all its actions; how all things collaborate in all that happens; the very web and mesh of it all.


—Marcus Aurelius
April 26, 121 — March 17, 180, Rome
Meditations 4:40


PS. I wonder if he met any Christians in his life and travels! He lived before anyone celebrated Christmas on Dec. 25th!

9 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Your orchid is beautiful.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family! I wish you all the best in 2022, a Happy and Healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Barbara. I spend my warmest wishes to you for a safe and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a Joyful, Peaceful, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful orchid! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful orchid! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful orchid. Merry Christmas, Barbara and may it be a happy and peaceful one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you. We have had a wonderful celebration here. Lots of good memories made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice that it bloomed for Christmas. I was shocked by all of the Christmas music vis on YT. They were played a lot from yesterday morning through to this morning.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.