Update about blogCa

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Wore me out it did!

My friend who is 3 years and a few weeks older than I am, proved she is in better shape than I am...but she would gladly sit and let me rest when I had almost completely worn myself out.  We walked around the Arboretum in Asheville Wed. 



 These lovely blooms which bumble bees were enjoying are a variety of Dhalia.


 These white trumpet shaped flowers all fell from their stems toward the ground. But I did catch a bumble bee crawling into one. Sorry I don't remember their name.


 These look like hibiscus, and they were huge!

 Some metal and glass garden art was for sale at the store.





A lot of walking, and the last leg was after the sun had made it rather warm...but actually it probably didn't even get up to 80.  My last leg was even inside viewing some displays in airconditioning, but I was ready for a nap.  I came home and snoozed for 2 hours.

Yes, more beauties over on Living in Black Mountain soon too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.