Update about blogCa

Friday, August 2, 2019

My home life this week

 Fortunately the laundry room for the apartments is right across the driveway, so I can do a couple of loads, sit in a rocker on the porch while they tumble, and out they come onto hangars! Doing 2 loads at once is nice compared to having my own machines where I'd only be able to do one load at a time. This is life in my apartment complex, which I dearly love!

 I've never been successful (nor tried often) growing succulents.  I just made some more little succulent pots, which are waiting to glaze.  These 3 came from Marty and Barb's wedding 3 months ago!
 Looking down my porch steps, there's marigold on one side, and a rosemary on the other.

These are Four O'Clocks, and they are really doing lots of leaves, and tiny little flowers, orange and red and pink so far.  The plant on the left is a Kalancho that got too much fertilizer, and also is putting out major leaves!  I'm pleased the Four O'Clocks were from the 5 seeds that I saved last year...and they all came up!  So I'll be saving some and returning some to the Seed Library this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.