Update about blogCa

Monday, August 26, 2019

What's with high of 68 degrees?

It's still only August 25, and went down into the 50s last night. Today when I left for church I went back inside to get a wrap...just a piece of fabric that became my shawl. Yesterday (well a week ago) it had covered an altar.  And then it was in the high 80s each day. Other places in the US were sweltering, and this just a few weeks after Europe suffered a terrible heat wave.

So to have damp cool days suddenly is strange, though due to a cold front that slipped south, so sayeth the weather guy.  I  just decided the middle of August had been the peak of summer.

And now the last week of August begins with fall weather.  I wonder if/how long it will last.  Weather people say...this is going to continue till Tues, and by Wed. we'll get up to 80 78 again. But the nights will still be in the 50s! Amazing.

OK, enough talk about the weather.  I'm hostessing a friend from Florida this week. So we'll be traveling around doing some touristy stuff...and I'll probably share some photos here, there or yon.

I'm looking forward to seeing things around me with her new eyes.


1 comment:

  1. That's my favorite kind of weather... temps in the high 60s during the day and 50s at night. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.