Update about blogCa

Thursday, May 30, 2019

My front porch

A few days ago (blog here.)I shared the workings on my little garden in flower pots.  But I did mention it lacked many blooming plants. I don't know why that happened. But I asked Cathy to drive with me over the pass to Old Fort, where we trucked around our noisy (they all are) shopping cart at Painter's Nursery. And a few dollars brought home some items that had been on sale for me to brighten up the porch!  Whoopee.  Of course having days in the high 80s meant I had to get up early to beat the heat. Fellow blogger, Vicki Lane knows about that.

Anyway, the next day I was up early and out working on repotting the little new blooming guys into my old pots from last year...in new dirt too!


 St. John's Wort...will have to look it up!

 Little fairy person a gift from friend Rosie

 2 kinds of marigolds, in 2 pots.

There's a chipmunk living close here, perhaps that hole in the ground near the porch? He scoots very fast each morning, and usually I just catch a glimpse in the corner of my eye.  He didn't want to talk to me at all!
 The hanging geranium has lots of buds...so next week it should be really pretty!

And who knows what this place will look like after they pressure wash the buildings next week! We have to bring all these plants inside! Oh boy!


3 comments:

  1. The beauty of flowers makes the world a better place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed these views from your garden.

    Thank you Barbara for your kind comments to my blog. I am not very good in replying - should I then reply to all or how do I deal with all the others etc. and how soon - but I really appreciate what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin - Thanks for sharing my enjoyment of my garden in pots.
    Sabine - I'm not sure how you do comments, but I'm still learning. Some people apparently click the box for being sent emails of future follow-up comments when they leave theirs...so then they see everyone else's comments too. I like that, because I often forget to go back to a blog I read before to see the answers if there are any. And there are lots of people who get zillions of comments, and I like to see that they are answered, so I'm trying to do that too.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.