Update about blogCa

I-40 picked up the old Rte. 66 somewhere along the way, maybe Little Rock, maybe Oklahoma City. But it is the 100th anniversary of Rte 66 so I enjoyed thinking about my parents driving on part Of it in. St. Louis at least. Here we continued from Santa Rosita to Gallup NM, then left both highways to go north to CO.

Friday, May 17, 2019

Hope in the face of devastation over time

Hopefulness...

Lost Words Blessing song

Thanks to the Lost Words book, with beautiful illustrations by Jackie Morris (her blog Here).

This is to counteract the facts, which came from the UN, and from this article from MIT...which are telling of the slow killing of our planet and extinction of our species (as well as a million others.)

May we each do whatever we can to show compassion to others, human or otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I tried moderating, thinking that would be a quicker way to check on comments, but actually it takes more time. So go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, and I'll check in when I can!!