Update about blogCa

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Budding...care for the delicate beauties around us

Post-Beltane thoughts - Wonderful ritual the other afternoon (Sunday) for Beltane. Women sharing their younger self stories...then singing...then dancing.  I left a bit early, and missed doing a Maypole dance.  They are so colorful and fun, but my energy went down after our meditation on our younger girl selves.

I got in touch with my 12 year old budding self. It brought back the old feelings related to criticism, pain (emotional and physical from no medical care) and lack of support for the delicate flower that was me...and it left me in tears.  I had a hard childhood, and many of the other women did too.  We all had one thing in common, that we survived, and thrive today.

And I was given a flower crown, though I missed making one for myself.  I am thankful for the thoughtful gift from one of our leaders of the ritual.


My thoughts are still dealing with how a budding beautiful child needs to be given nourishment...and I think today of my wonderful grandchildren.  And I also remember the sweet boys that grew into the men that are my sons.

Marty


Marty

Me and Russ

Me and Russ

Tai
Tai

Russ


Quote for today:
Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
JESUS


No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.