Update about blogCa

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Looking far and close


 Helen knew what these are...they are blooming along highways all the way to Florida. Yellow Ragwort.

 The overlook just before reaching Pisgah Inn on the Blue Ridge Parkway, heading north from Brevard NC.
I guess this is Funnel Top...what a strange name!
 We drove through incredible spring greens.  They were vivid, but slowly we got above them.
This lookout is about 2000 feet higher than where we live in Black Mountain!

 My friend said she'd like to have a view from that tower...a bit more than I'm interested in.

I love vistas...the farthest I can see is always where my eyes try to focus. But I also want to be standing on firm ground.

Sweet flowers near the entrances from the parking lot of the Pisgah Inn.  Helen always knows what they are! Bluets.

Quote for today:
When we feel stuck, it can be helpful to let go of our resistance to the change that wants to come forth. Madisyn Taylor

2 comments:

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.