Update about blogCa

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

We have the power...use it!

I voted early...the second day of "early voting" at our library here in Black Mountain NC.  There was a short line (I was 10th in line).  It didn't take very long...about 15 min, including reading each of the 6 state amendments which were not to be approved (I'd heard many arguments about how the legislature wanted control over the judiciary and these would help that process.)  One of them was for a picture i.d. being required to vote...which we weren't required to have this election.

I do hope you vote.  This is a pivotal election.  The people in Washington DC are all (the ones who make our laws and determine if I receive my own Social Security and Medicare) to be voted in or out of power.  At least all the ones from my district.

I hope everyone I know (and all the rest of you too) VOTES.

I put energy into thinking about how important this is every day, hour, almost every minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.