Update about blogCa

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

A lunch favorite in Swannanoa NC


There are a LOT of barbecue places in North Carolina...and I'll go to the next town west of us to this favorite for just about everything naturally smoked (none of that fake flavoring here).  I do usually choose one of my favorite sauces to add to the chicken, or the ribs, or...

I sometimes choose to eat lunch with special friends (and my vegetarian friend could feast on the various southern style sides they have) and this is the first chance I've had to give credit to a wonderful restaurant.

It's also very close to the exit on I-40, for anyone interested in easy access on and off the highway...just 2 lights and turn right past the Harley Davidson headquarters store.  You still will be next to a Duncan Donuts, though I usually prefer the basket of brownies that Okie Dokies provides.

TODAY"S QUOTE:
In appreciating our neighbor, we’re participating in something truly sacred.
FRED ROGERS


1 comment:

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.