Update about blogCa

I-40 picked up the old Rte. 66 somewhere along the way, maybe Little Rock, maybe Oklahoma City. But it is the 100th anniversary of Rte 66 so I enjoyed thinking about my parents driving on part Of it in. St. Louis at least. Here we continued from Santa Rosita to Gallup NM, then left both highways to go north to CO.

Sunday, July 26, 2026

We got to Cortez CO

No idea who the cute baby was…

Checking into La Quinta in Santa Rosa, NM las night…while the fever raged. So I’m glad I took a photo before sleeping it off with a glorious night sweat (and tylenol and ibuprofen).

This day (Saturday) was long, but we got to my son’s home and have done most of the things ones does when you get home…


My son played with Zora, his Blue Tick Healer.



 And his wife prepared a simple delicious meal we all enjoyed, after I had a short rest horizontally.

Now I need to return to that position, so will show you more of the trip with fantastic views soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I tried moderating, thinking that would be a quicker way to check on comments, but actually it takes more time. So go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, and I'll check in when I can!!