We left Black Mountain at 11 am on Wed. July 22, earlier than planned.
Rafting on the Pigeon River - NC while we slowly drive the I-40 detour.
Tai driving past the Sun Sphere Knoxville TN
Nasheville TN
Sleep in Nashville TN
Breakfast
The highways in Tennessee were embraced by trees in many miles!
Near the St. Jude’s Hospital with Danny Thomas Blvd…and continuing to Little Rock
We started off from Nashville on Thursday and crossed all of Arkansas!
Tai enjoying his eggplant Parmesan in the motel in Fort Smith Arkansas
My fettuccine Alfredo
We’re enjoying Door Dash!
And watching Independence Day while I did my nebulizing treatment. I’m fine sitting in the truck, but am a whimpy noodle getting out and walking halls of motels. Especially in 92 degrees. And Tai has done all the driving!
I am so glad we had the step stool because I couldn’t get in or out of the truck since the first step was higher than my knees!
Thanks for coming along with us!
I felt so close to all who commented yesterday and I can’t thank you enough.
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! I tried moderating, thinking that would be a quicker way to check on comments, but actually it takes more time. So go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, and I'll check in when I can!!