Thanks Keith Kron newsletter What really Matters on Accountability and Consernt. An excellent essay.
“… I think it’s time to hold the multi-billionaires accountable while leading by our own examples. Because we can’t just hold them accountable. It has to be us. And we have to agree to some standards around not doing harm, about supporting people who will lose jobs to AI, and about how we use it and for what. And it will take more than the AI leaders to do this.
It will take people who know, live, and teach what accountability is to teach them about it. Because they don’t get it. Or want to get it. They just want more for themselves. That’s not accountability. That’s greed.”
I came down with a fever last evening, and got it down with meds, but kind of skipped doing anything productive.
Here’s one more shot from today’s camera roll (figuratively speaking.) I changed the header already.
Our motel Thursday night was located on Rogers Ave, in Fort Smith. My son and I are both surname of Rogers. We are certainly not doing any sight-seeing on this trip. It’s just drive drive drive.
The bad news was losing my credit card by leaving it in the gas pump somewhere in Oklahoma. I did call the bank and cancelled it. Fortunately I can transfer funds to another bank…which is my next job.

Oh crap, credit card problems. We are still dealing with ours, and that involved another confusing trip to the bank, Now to wait for three weeks to be issued a cheque (or check in American, I think 😎). what a trip for you. Fare thee well.
ReplyDelete