Update about blogCa

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

The last post of fall colors

And here's another batch of enjoying my local colors! (Which have all gone away by now...but I still like seeing the photos!)

On Saturday Nov 2, there was a lot of frost on this picnic bench and table outside our laundry room. Frost was also on cars, but quickly melted as the sun hit them.




 On Tuesday I started to walk around Lake tomahawk (Nov 5)


 There are many bare branches...

But look who was walking towards me...my old neighbor and dear friend Sarah Vekasi (another potter too!) and her new dog Griffin.  We talked about problems with lunging and barking (Griffin) and how my son Tai has worked with a special collar on my grand-dog Zora.  So bim bam, and a few texts later and she (Sarah) got the info from Tai about the collar to maybe help train Griffin.

By Nov. 7, I have more mountains to see, and the maples have thinned down considerably outside my living room windows. I'm on my balcony, where I was piling up all the pots which have plants still alive, but which I don't plan to winter-over inside.  So I took this from outside, rather than through the tinted glass windows.



5 comments:

  1. ...photos are a wonderful reminder of the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love the photos of the lake and trees. The dog Griffin is cute. You have a lovely view! Enjoy your day, wishing you a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the mountains and fall colors there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty fall views. Griffin is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely autumn scenes and i like the dog. Have a nice Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.