Update about blogCa

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

 A dragon of clouds coming over the ridge into the valley...but no rain this time. This is the office building aka club house at my apartments. It used to be the home of the original owners of the property who started Blue Ridge Apartments for seniors.


 Two different kinds of oak foliage by Lake Tomahawk.


 Just one tree with red somethings, on the duck island.

 I couldn't tell if they were leaves or berries, but liked the reflection in the water.

Three different kinds of ducks, and just one Canada Goose (below.)




My gorgeous granddaughters who I am visiting today...but I didn't take this pic.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Pretty lake scenes. Your granddaughters are lovely. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...have a great Thanksgiving day!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.