Update about blogCa

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Fall foliage North Carolina!

you already saw some of my Rockies photos HERE.
And up on Mt. Pisgah Here, on the Blue Ridge of the Appalachians.

So today is more around my neighborhood of Black Mountain NC!

 Tailgate Market Oct 12, lots of brown leaves still on the trees, and huge leaves under the pottery booth.

 My lavender plant was blooming again!

 Some good color on just a few trees...

 A grey day at Lake Tomahawk's center for active aging.

 The rain had passed, and there was a bit of color as I went to Lakeview Center for lunch... Oct 22.

 The Red Maple in my apartment complex!

This view is from the upper parking lot looking down the slope to the lower parking lot, behind the Clay Studio of BMCA (Black Mountain Center for the Arts.)




 This van just parked here and blocked the drive from one parking lot to the next...I called the non-emergency police...and they were dispatching someone right away!



These were taken in mid November...and now most of these trees are bare or close to it!

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Now that they are gone, I'm glad to have these photos to still see.

      Delete
  2. Hello,

    Beautiful fall colors, the trees are gorgeous! Enjoy your day, have a happy new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great week yourself, Eileen. Sorry the colors have passed now.

      Delete
  3. ...so nice to see, I finished raking the last of my fall color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones out my window (maples) just lost the last of their leaves in our recent rain.

      Delete
  4. I love seeing the mountains and fall colors there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them too. I'm happy that I captured a few photos to remember them.

      Delete
  5. Pretty fall coulours, the red maple is still hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fall, but it has become much briefer lately it seems.

      Delete
  6. The maples are so spectacular. Our trees are all bare now and we will have to wait until spring before we see leaves on their branches again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, David...nothing but bare branches out there, but some photos to look at here on the computer!

      Delete
  7. It's a shame the Autumn colours have now gone … but you have these fabulous photographs to remember how good they were :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.