Update about blogCa

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Meet Diamond, Sable and Sabrina.

 Meet Sabrina, the 3-legged wonder cat!

She has trained her owner, (minion number one) to adore her as of course she deserves.


 Sable, her brother from another mother, loves little Sabrina, and is shown here going out to the garage to get dinner.
 The new dog in the house...Diamond.  She's just shy around strangers, but eventually let me pet her.  And she's very gentle for such a big dog (part Shepherd.)

 You can tell Sable is used to being on the kitchen table.


Martha even plays hide-seek with him.  He's very friendly.

 Well, if you say so Mum, I'll just lie here and look beautiful for you.

 Uh, how long do you want me to stay here looking beautiful?

 This is getting pretty boring.
 Is there something more interesting over there?
I'll give you to the count of 10.

Must get the kinks out of my back..


OK, I'm done with this episode of cuteness! 

And I can notice his dark brown hair in this light, thus his name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.