Update about blogCa

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Hello and farewell...

Did you notice I've turned 76? And changed the title of this blog, but actually I'm switching to Living in Black Mountain, and keeping the posts from "When I was 69" under that title.  Otherwise, nobody can search for that title if I just change it.  Duh.

So moving forward from here...

I'll be doing house things today as I recover.

The rest of this blog post is over at Living in Black Mountain, where I'll be putting my travel photos and my personal thoughts.  Not sure what will come over to the old When I was 69 still...probably historic things...not my ancestors.  That is my thought today.

Yes, I can wander around in cyber-land, since it beats playing computer games (at least for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.