Update about blogCa

Monday, August 27, 2018

Medical notes

I won't give you the boring details.  I get fevers and chills sometimes (for the last 5 days) and when I don't have them, I feel ok.

Today I finally went to Dr.'s office, got a shot of antibiotic, gave various fluid samples for lab work, and am about to go to X-ray center to take pics of my lungs.  The Dr. couldn't get my temp below fever level, and will be seeing me tomorrow with results of all this testing.

In the meantime, I'm still having no appetite, so am losing some weight that I've not needed for some time.

Since I still have the fever, I'm glad Tina is going to drive me down the interstate.  I seem to be able to do simple things, just one at a time, and then stop to see what I should be doing next.

So now to get shoes on, pick up phone and put it in purse, then go out the door.
Simple things.

1 comment:

  1. Got to hear that there's something in one lung, suggesting pneumonia. So more antibiotics. Goodie goodie. At least I finally got the fever under control (for now). Still haven't done the laundry. Not today...

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.