I updated the header, finally "layout" is working here on blogger.
I also got my first email from Blogger about having too many movies on it. But when I followed the weird Google instructions, I think it was trying to download all my blogs, not just the movies. So I cancelled that!
They can toss the old movies, most of which I didn't even realize were there.
I'm happy working with the Durango blog for now. And even though I learned the new app (Feedly) and loaded all my blogs I follow, I find they are still not updated, anywhere anymore. Sigh. So if I haven't commented, it may be because I haven't seen your blog lately...even though you just posted.
Coping.
That's what my friend Helen said my super power is.
Mmm.
I hope you'll visit Life in Durango sometime. I've been feeling much better (cooler weather?) and am going to have something besides photos from my windows in the apartment to share soon!
-----------------
What work habits, what discipline, would allow me to best pour love into this work? If I can do that, everything else will fall into place. More than anything else, to do a work of love, you need to love yourself. You need to be constantly checking in. “Am I taking care of myself?”, “Am I treating myself and my time with respect and care? Am I gentle with myself?”, “Am I avoiding what I need to avoid in order to focus?” Much of this boils down to self-discipline. Discipline to avoid distractions, discipline to put time and thought into a work, but also discipline to take time off. To set the work aside so that it can percolate, rumble around inside you until it is ready to manifest. - Heron Dance


No comments:
Post a Comment
Yay comments are working now!