Update about blogCa

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Sharing a bit of art that amuses and makes me think

 Funny but intriguing...surreal art. Sandy Skoglund Imaginary Worlds.


 Sandy_Skoglund_Revenge_of_the_Goldfish_-1981_Copyright_Sandy_Skoglund_Courtesy_Paci_Contemporary-Gallery_Brescia_Porto_Cervo_-Italy

SOURCE: 

Colossal news@thisiscolossal.com


Today's quote:

Stargazing meditation is an easy and readily available way to connect with self and Universe.




Hanukkah begins Dec. 7 at sundown



8 comments:

  1. Love the art! Happy Hanakkuh to all those who celebrate! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...there's something fishy in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would prefer to munch on Goldfish Crackers actually!

      Delete
  3. Hi Barbara, I think that I prefer impressionistic or realistic paintings although some surrealism is quite interesting. Happy Hanukkah to the Jewish community and to our family members who are of that faith. Thanks for the edit comment. I'll make the correction. My wife got tired of editing all my blogs so its on me now. Maybe I subconsciously said 'crap' instead of 'crab' because I don't care for crab myself... When we head your way the next time we'll private message you on Facebook. Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea, to let me know when we might meet. I definitely agree with your "crap' comment...not a big fan of crabs either. Maybe King Crab, which I've only had once.

      Delete
  4. It is a wonderful time of years for festivals and celebrations of many cultures!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.