Update about blogCa

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Saturday Critters

 I'm so glad to finally get to post my own photos of an animal on Saturday!

I met this great-dane when I needed to sit down to tie my shoe. Meet Murdock.


And he had a little brother too!

Can I sneak in a wonderful photo that was on the internet?


Last week a post showed an elephant in Kenya gave girth to twins.

Today's quote:
The question is whether or not you choose to disturb the world around you, or if you choose to let it go on as if you had never arrived. -Ann Patchett, writer (b. 2 Dec 1963)

Sharing with Eileen's Saturday Critters.

7 comments:

  1. ...I never take selfies, I don't want to break anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha...I know lots of people like you, who all have a non-selfie portrait for their profiles. It's like you're all 2 persons, a male one and a female one on some sites.

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    Your selfie is cute! I love the dogs, they are big and beautiful. The twin baby elephants are adorable. Great photos.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so good sitting there with lots of people on the sidewalk. I always love elephants, and twins!!

      Delete
  3. The twins are so precious. I saw videos of them on the news and said....ahhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.