Update about blogCa

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Index of Climate Vulnerability

 A compilation of statistics...about the climate crisis.

https://climatevulnerabilityindex.org/

This site took me a few minutes to understand, but the tutorial at the beginning helped.

It has information that is simply...amazing.

I hope some of you can see some things that either surprise you,, or affirm what you already knew.


Thanks to my friend Kevin D. Jones.


You might note I'm cutting back on relaying articles here. I've just started giving links to areas I recommend. That means a lot less cut and paste. I hope you all will still be interested in these topics on your own. And come on over to my other blog Living in Black Mountain, whenever.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! Did you change your header, beautiful scene. Happy Sunday, have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Hope you find something of interest on all those maps!

      Delete
  2. ...I hope that Mar a Lago is the first to go..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a quick summary, with your viewpoint, and a link, works well for me.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.