Update about blogCa

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Streaming movie based on real life

 A movie I watched this week... and came away affirmed in pride as an American. Of course I have always loved astronomy, math, NASA, the space program, and stories about an underdog!

“A Million Miles Away,” an Amazon Prime Video release, is rated PG for “thematic elements and language.” Running time: 120 minutes.


And this story is based on the actual Jose' Hernandez...and the incredibly hard road from being a migrant field worker to ...well we know what it's about from the cover photo.

I give it a 5 stars rating.

One I can watch before going to bed and not have bad dreams!!



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing and the review! I have not seen this movie. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to give my own two thumbs up. Love seeing all your critters today!

      Delete
  2. ...I'm not up to streaming, perhaps one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you have a system already in place. That is just fine. I only got a new TV this year which does this.

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.