Update about blogCa

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Meditation needed here

 All blogger friends...anyone have any help on this issue which Bea posted about yesterday??

Blogger issues

I haven't yet received an email like some other bloggers. But then I haven't been looking at the email addresses of some of my earliest blogs. So after I do that, I'll continue reading the Blogger Terms of Service changes/ updates...which I never knew were happening...why? And when did the strikethrough font choice go away?

I didn't want to look further last night...after reading that blog post and all the various communications. It seemed well done, but left me with...

1. if I don't get an email, will everything be ok?

2. if I do...you will hear suicidal ninja noises from an 80-3/4 year old in the mountains of Western North Carolina.

I have made at least 10 blogs. I didn't keep some of them up over the years.

I don't have any idea if Google Album Archive existed...but found if I went to the choice "Photos" under all the Google apps...there were photos from several different blogs that I used to publish. I didn't put them there. But they were in Albums by date! News to me...

But this is such a nightmare. I'm going to go meditate now. Ommmmmmmm......

To help me change the subject:

While we can’t control what’s happening around us, we can cultivate the capacity to be with what is with more ease, joy, and freedom.

SEBENE SELASSIE

I'm working on it...ease, 

                                      Joy

                                              Freedom.

11 comments:

  1. ...Blogger has too many issues to count!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THis one is making me uncomfortable. I didn't sleep well. But then again, I didn't think about it exactly.

      Delete
  2. I am trusting that the photo u=issue doesn’t include me. If it does, so be it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm taking AC's approach. Nothing I can do about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does sound like the best course of action. However the disturbance has happened.

      Delete
  4. Barbara, The way I look at it, if I lose some items/photos, etc., I'm not going to fret about it. It Google or Blogger makes it too complex to me to keep up with it, my blogging 'career' will end and I'll move on to something else. No meditation needed...calm... Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am downloading all my content...I have had the email and link.
    Unfortunately I have other computer problems, plus my brother/ webmaster is away from his base on a motorbike rally in Zaragoza in Spain instead of home...he sorts things remotely from his computer in Somerset, 500 miles from me..... hopefully a friend of his will be able to do it for me.
    I have no wish to lose 15 years of writing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same. I do hope this will prompt blogger/Google to keep our data storage intact!

      Delete
  6. I downloaded my archives, and feel good about it. I closed 3 blogs. I'm not sure anyone will want my old photos, though!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.