Update about blogCa

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Arbitrary photos

  I usually start my blogs with photos. But somehow I haven't been taking many lately. So I start today's post with a collection of all the photos that are first on each line in my personal file...the ones I saved to the computer when it decided to stop letting me see my iCloud photos. 

First, I'm about 3 years old.


My daughter-in-law B. has a red jacket and Elf hat, while her sister, B. is in black with antlers and dark hair. They were part of a group who put on concerts in St. Petersburg, until the pandemic. So they must have gathered again for this party when they were no longer working together.



My swimming granddaughter, C. has lowered her mask, holding the pole. Interestingly when she started college last year she stopped swimming completely.

The only person I know in this family is my grandson M. in the red shirt...with his other grandmother and various children of her family.


My last view of the mountains on the other side of the valley, once the leaves appear on the maple trees outside my windows.


I saved this photo because, why not? The 69 foot squared rigged sailing ship, Elizabeth II.

Same swimming granddaughter, C. when she was shopping for college...this wasn't her final choice, however.


And yes, I have 3 other granddaughters, here's the oldest, C. captured probably before her parents divorced. I can't figure out how old she might be, but that doorway is the old house she grew up in.


And my son sporting his Panama Hat and perhaps a purple jacket, on a cruise which he took to Cuba a few years ago.

My other grandson W. and his sister C. horsing around on a boat.


My dear cat Panther who was about to come up onto the chair, you can just see it in her body!

Today's quote:

When something vibrates, the electrons of the entire universe
resonate with it.  Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can
only be changed from one form to another.  Everything is energy and that is all there is.  This is not philosophy.  This is physicals.

Albert Einstein

10 comments:

  1. It's lovely to have old photographs to look back on. I have only a few, which can only be my fault as I've had cameras ever since I was nine years old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some old ones still exist, some are just in my mental camera.

      Delete
  2. ...a nice collection. I just received a photo of my granddaughter who is in Korean for three weeks with her mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so great that she's on the other side of the world!

      Delete
  3. Hello,
    Wonderful photos of you and your family. Cute kitty! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I enjoyed doing this, and whenever I'm stumped, I may do it again.

      Delete
  4. I laughed. Just after your last pic, I looked up and Lacey was peering around the corner at me. You see, it is breakfast time — at least according to her — and she’s anxious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's great...Lacey would not like her food provided to look at other cats! Shame on you!

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.