Update about blogCa

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Good news

 


Sometimes good news sneaks in between the big boldfaced type headlines.

 MedPage Today (Nov 10, 2022) published this:

The World Health Organization said the 9,400 COVID-related deaths reported globally last week represent a drop of 90% compared with last February, when weekly deaths surpassed 75,000. (CBS News)

I feel bad about 9,400 COVID related deaths...that's still a lot of families impacted by the pandemic, but what a difference from just 9 months ago.

I'm happy for those of us who have survived too, who had it, endured it, and now thrive!





8 comments:

  1. ...9,400 deaths is a lot of funerals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And as close as it is to 10,000, it's still so much lower than were being reported at different times, not too long ago. Of course I'd say at least 4-10 people are affected by each death.

      Delete
  2. That is quite a difference in reported deaths and, I am thankful not to have fallen ill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Beatrice! I must not let my guard down yet, my friends tell me. There's flu and the respiratory thing too.

      Delete
  3. I am suspicious of the new number. I have a feeling many are not being reported.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.