Update about blogCa

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

The beginning and first stop


 All my stuff for over 2 weeks...and the pink bag is just food, and white plastic is too!
 And I find out my friend doesn't do 'photos' so I posed alone.


Saw a bit of the beginning of fall as we wound through the southern Appalachian Mountains from Asheville NC to Knoxville TN.


A comfortable lunch stop in Crossville TN...not very long, but we got to stretch our legs.

Today's quote:
The seed holds a very great secret—it never gets old. It is the eternal YES to life.
Anat Vaughan-Lee

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The case that is behind one of those bags is also needed, to carry my C-PAP and nebulizer machines.

      Delete
  2. I hope you take advantage of Wendy's Senior Drinks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, we've gone to 2 Wendy's and I asked for Sr. Drinks, only to receive instead a 5% Sr. discount on the whole bill...not as much as the Sr. drinks used to be.

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.