Update about blogCa

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Across Texas panhandle



The grass by the side of the highway was sometimes different colors...we looked for inspiration wherever we could find it!



We finally saw some electric wires. We couldn't figure out where all the electricity that wa being generated was going from those windmills.


It was still a bit hilly, which I didn't expect.  I've usually traveled across Texas further south.

Today's quote:
Let me fall if I must. The one I will become will catch me.
Baal Shem Tov

4 comments:

  1. ...talk about wide open spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, the panhandle. We do have a big country with some very plain places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Texas is not all flat, we have been by the Guadalupe Mountains in Texas. Looks like you passed by a lot of windmills. Enjoy your day and weekend. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.