Update about blogCa

I-40 picked up the old Rte. 66 somewhere along the way, maybe Little Rock, maybe Oklahoma City. But it is the 100th anniversary of Rte 66 so I enjoyed thinking about my parents driving on part Of it in. St. Louis at least. Here we continued from Santa Rosita to Gallup NM, then left both highways to go north to CO.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

When kitty sitting...

Of course I have to get to know my lovely whiskered friends.

Monty likes to play with the entertainment tree.

Max would even reach up my leg with his paws, but is declawed so they were soft.

And Miss Ella was playful also, though wouldn't be still for her photo!

These cats have definitely been trained when someone holds a little box (camera) up in front of them that goes "click."

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I tried moderating, thinking that would be a quicker way to check on comments, but actually it takes more time. So go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, and I'll check in when I can!!