Update about blogCa

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Where have they gone?

Monarch Caterpillar, for next springtime!  We know what to look for when he's gone.
Labyrinth in clay after Chartres Cathedral design - finger meditation
I was looking for a blogger that I used to enjoy.  How sad to find the blog has been removed.  No way of knowing what happened to her.  Where have all the flowers gone? (As Pete Seger used to sing.)

Recently Jimmy Carter celebrated his 90th, and still helps build homes with Habitat for Humanity.




I have a blog to be posted in the event of my untimely death.  It just says, "In the event I'm not here anymore."  So I can let people know (if my survivors happen to find it, or if the date it is scheduled to be posted actually comes along and I haven't removed it myself!)

Death for people in their 70s should no longer be a scarey word, or a life event that gives fear to any of us.  We need to shake hands with that old Grim Reaper guy, though his is obviously pretty bony...and just walk along for however long we have on this earth.  Just one day after another is all anyone has to live...and hope that we can live each of them to the fullest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.