Update about blogCa

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What I've been reading

Thanks to fellow bloggers, this is a popular topic.

I can't say everything Bill Bryson has written has been my "cup of tea."  But the ones I like, I've absolutely loved, and laughed out loud quite a few times reading them.

This travelogue through Britain in the 90s was full of chuckles, though it could have referred to places in I-don't-know-maybe India.  I just know nothing about the places in England.  I would love to visit them...and my roots are from there, but somehow all those shires just run together in my brain.  So this was a perfect read for me, a spoof that cut through all kinds of sacred cows and I didn't even know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.